This is the ultimate in custom front or rear axles. The massive strength of the GM 14 bolt internals combined with a custom fabricated housing. The Torq-14 Resurection kit.
The 14 Bolt is pretty awesome but let's face it, there are a few things that do suck about the old junkyard 14 Bolt Axle. It's strong but the ground clearance sucks with the big lip on the bottom. The 14 bolt is also heavy. The Torq-14 Resurrection Kit solves both of these problems and then some.
- Ultimate 14 Bolt Upgrade
- Reuses your existing parts
- Awesome Ground Clearance (Only 3/8" less than a fabricated 9 Inch Housing)
- Stronger & Lighter (Features 4 Bolt Carrier Bearing Caps!!!)
- Fabricated Axle Housing
- 4140 Billet Spindles Installed
- Dropout Nodular 3rd Member
- No Gear Shave Required 67.5” WMS
This listing is for the Torq-14 Resurrection Kit, you will need to use your existing 14 bolt components to assemble the axle. Check out the pictures to see what can be done and ask us about building one of these kits into a full front or rear axle for your rig.
Are you ready to show up to the next event and make the Dana 60 guys drool? Contact us today!
Note: Weight shown is for packaged shipping weight. The actual housing only weights 72 lbs!
The 3rd member without adjusters and pinion support is 48 lbs!